TRISURA’S E-COMMERCE PLATFORM
WHAT IS IT?
FAST FACTS ABOUT TRISURA ONLINE
- Developed in collaboration with our broker partners
- Easy to use interface that can process a policy or bond from start to finish in under 12 minutes.
- Dual payment system – broker-billed or direct billed to your client’s credit card
- Policy documents and bonds are instantly generated and emailed to you.
- Manage the entire policy/bond life cycle online including renewals, endorsements, mid term changes and cancellations
- Bilingual Trisura helpdesk, accessible via phone or online chat.
- Customizable white-labeled options available for larger program and association business
PRODUCTS & COVERAGES
Brokers can use this site to obtain quick quotes, and bind and issue D&O policies for their non-profit clients. The online application can be completed in mere minutes, enabling brokers to generate a price indication quickly, and then move through to policy issuance at their convenience. Limits of up to $10 million are available. In addition, brokers can process mid-year changes, renewals, and cancellations all online. Virtually all aspects of the policy life cycle can be transacted through the site.
For more information on our Directors’ and Officers’ coverages, click here.
CONTRACTOR BOND PORTAL
The Trisura Contractor Bond Portal is an online underwriting platform that focuses on contractors with bond requirements of up to $500,000 for a single job, and total exposure of $1,000,000. Contractors are qualified through an automated underwriting engine balanced between personal finances of the shareholder and the corporate finances of the construction company. Our streamlined approach ensures a consistent, fast and decisive process for our brokers, allowing for efficient and convenient management of a small account portfolio.
For more information on our Contract Surety products, click here.
COMMERCIAL SURETY BOND PORTAL
The Trisura Commercial Surety Bond Portal allows brokers to transact Customs & Excise and Licence & Permit bonds entirely online. Brokers can initiate the process and can either complete the entire bond application, or invite their client in to complete and submit specific information. Options exist for broker-billed and credit card payment depending on the broker’s preference.
To learn more about our Commercial Surety products, click here.
CUSTOMIZED ONLINE PROGRAMS & ASSOCIATION BUSINESS
Existing E&O or D&O programs of a certain size and scope can be transitioned to a customized online platform hosted by Trisura. This allows individual program members to purchase their insurance online 24/7 and conveniently pay via credit card. This not only cuts down on time spent on administration, but also eliminates accounts receivable risks for the broker.
For more information on our Specialty Insurance Program & Association business click here.
Trisura specializes in developing customized commercial surety programs to meet the unique requirements of the broker and client, such as associations, law firms and financial institutions.
- Lost Instrument Bonds
- Fiduciary & Estate Bonds
- Franchisee Bonds
- Waiver of Probate Bonds
To learn more about our Commercial Surety programs, click here.
- Technology/Cyber E&O plus Commercial General Liability
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Commercial Directors’ & Officers’ Liability