Cyber-risk is one of the most discussed topics in the insurance industry right now. Beyond the conversation is the reality that it really is a critical risk facing all businesses today. Cyber risk coverage varies widely in the marketplace, with policies often drafted with a “one shoe fits all” approach with little opportunity to customize coverage to match the needs and exposures of the client.
Trisura is pleased to introduce our new Comprehensive Technology & Cyber Liability Package, which can be specifically tailored for IT professionals in order to address their unique security and professional needs.
We understand that no two businesses are the same and that’s why we created a modular approach that permits full customization and includes first and third party coverages. One can bundle third party coverages for Professional & Technology Services, Media & Advertising Liability, Technology Products Liability and Network Security and Privacy Liability, with several market leading first party coverages of Network Extortion Threats, Business Interruption, Data Protection and System Restoration, and Reward Expenses. In addition, many losses can be avoided through a single phone call to an expert and that is why we have included unlimited privacy breach consulting services in our policy, a service provided by IDT911.
SOME OF THE KEY CHANGES THAT SETS OUR POLICY APART INCLUDE:
- Unlimited Breach Consulting Services
- Distinct insuring agreements provide affirmative third party coverage for:
- Professional and Technology Services Liability
- Media and Advertising Liability (includes Intellectual Property Coverage)
- Network Security and Privacy Liability
- Technology Products Liability (may be purchased for an additional premium)
- Customizable first party coverage with optional limits for:
- Network Extortion Threat
- Breach Event Services and Expenses
- Corporate Brand Protection / Crisis Management ExpensesBusiness Interruption
- Data Protection and System Restoration
- Reward Expenses
- Full Worldwide Coverage
- Claims made policy form
- Privacy Wrongful Act includes the disclosure of both personal and corporate information in electronic or non-electronic form
- Broad definition of insured includes independent contractors acting within the scope of services performed on behalf of the insured
Our policy also gives clients the enhanced ability to link their coverage with our Commercial General Liability and Property policies.
Trisura’s approach to cyber risk is all-encompassing, facilitating a broad range of fundamental protection with custom-fit coverage that’s based on the requirements of businesses in both the private and public sectors. To find out more about our Technology & Cyber Liability Package download our Product Highlight Sheet.
Trisura Guarantee Insurance Company is a Canadian owned and operated specialty lines insurance and surety company. Through a select network of national and regional brokerage firms, Trisura provides innovative solutions and expertise in the Contract & Commercial Surety, Directors’ and Officers’ Liability, Fidelity, Professional Liability including Media and Cyber Liability, Casualty and Warranty product lines. Trisura operates six offices across Canada, underwrites approximately $90 million in premium, and has an A.M. Best rating of A-.