Job Opening: Contract Specialist
Trisura Specialty Insurance Company
Corporate Title: Contract Specialist
Location: Oklahoma City, Ok
Property & Casualty insurance company is looking for a contract specialist who has a background in contract administration and wants to develop his/her career within an insurance company specializing in program business with partner Program Administrators and Reinsurers. The Contract Specialist will assist and support the Legal Division with the administration of the contract data base system, support contract reviews, filing and regulatory requirements, and perform support duties for the Legal Division. Excellent opportunity for a self-starter that wants to learn and develop from a team of experts across all aspects of this insurance business.
- Serve as legal support for contract transactions by administering the contract data base system
- Support contract review and legal document drafting under the supervision of legal counsel
- Provide support to the Legal Division to ensure each contract includes the final firm order terms
- Ensure adherence to filing and regulatory requirements
- Provide an updated list of Program Contracts for quarterly Board meetings
- Perform support duties for legal counsel as requested; mailings, scanning, payment of regulatory fees, drafting letters, contract addenda and contract set up for signatures
- Ideal candidate would have at least one (1) to three (3) years of experience in property and casualty insurance
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience managing, reviewing and/or drafting contracts and other miscellaneous legal documents
- Associates or bachelor degree preferred. Paralegal, legal assistant training or Paralegal certificate preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, Adobe Acrobat Pro and Word
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Demonstrate interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Salary commensurate with qualifications. Excellent benefits
About Trisura Group LTD:
- Trisura Group is an international specialty insurance provider operating in surety, risk solutions, corporate insurance and reinsurance, and is trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TSU). Trisura Group has four principal regulated subsidiaries: Trisura Guarantee Insurance Company, Trisura International Insurance, Trisura Specialty Insurance Company and Trisura Insurance Company.
- Trisura Guarantee Insurance Company started writing business in Canada in 2006 and has a long track record of profitable operations.
- Trisura International Insurancehas operated as a reinsurance company for almost sixteen years.
- Trisura Specialty Insurance Company is a U.S. subsidiary that started writing business in 2018
- Trisura Insurance Companyis a U.S. subsidiary that started writing business in 2020
- Trisura Group benefits from an experienced management team, strong distribution partners and a specialized and profitable business focus. Trisura plans to grow through strategic acquisitions and a multi-line, multi-jurisdictional platform while continuing to focus on our existing distribution network and increasing penetration in our existing product segments.
- About Trisura Specialty Insurance Company: Trisura Specialty Insurance Company (TSI) is a US based specialty insurance carrier, headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. We are rated A- by AM Best and can write non-admitted business in all 50 states and Washington D.C. Trisura Insurance Company (TIC) is a subsidiary of TSI, also rated A- by AM Best and can write admitted business in 48 states and Washington DC.