Trisura, we expect more because we believe it can be done better.
of Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers by Canada’s Top 100 project in the Globe & Mail in 2017, Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada for 2016 and 2017 by Aon, and Insurance Industry Employer of Choice by Insurance Business, we are a young, growth oriented team with a
commitment to attracting and retaining exceptional talent. Our growth has
landed us on the Profit 500 list and out entrepreneurial style and niche
market position ensure that our people see the result of their hard work
reflected in the company’s success.
We are currently seeking a qualified individual to join our
dedicated, forward thinking group of Specialty Insurance underwriters in our
/ TEAM LEAD, SPECIALTY LINES - TORONTO
The successful candidate will be responsible to manage and grow
Trisura’s Professional Liability portfolio in Central Canada by building and
fostering relationships with new and existing broker clients, and working with
Trisura’s team of specialty underwriters.
The ideal candidate for this role is collaborative and
self-motivated, with in-depth knowledge of the product lines and the drive to
bring them to market. Specifically, you will be responsible for both marketing
and underwriting our suite of Specialty Insurance Solutions products including
Professional Liability (miscellaneous, technology, cyber, and media) and Business
office package policies, and you will take on a leadership role within the
Specialty Insurance team.
integral member of the team, you will bring:
- An entrepreneurial,
- Passion for excellence
- Solid interpersonal skills and proven ability to work within a team environment
- Exemplary communication with a focus on customer service as a key deliverable
- The capacity to foster new business opportunities through relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities
- An innovative mindset for delivering thorough solutions
- A successful track record in developing and maintaining a book of Professional Liability accounts
Representing our Specialty Insurance Solutions team across Ontario and Manitoba
- Marketing and sourcing new business opportunities
- Managing and building a portfolio of Specialty Insurance accounts specifically in Professional Liability Establishing and maintaining broker relationships
- Providing leadership, support and guidance to the underwriting team
- Conduct underwriting audits and work with the team to ensure consistency in underwriting
- Bachelor Degree or post-secondary education in business, communication, marketing, or insurance preferred
- 6+ years experience underwriting specialty lines (E&O, Technology, Cyber, and Media policies preferred)
- Bilingual in French and English an asset
are looking for a career in an exciting and rewarding industry, are driven to
excel, thrive in a team environment and want to contribute to the success of an
organization that values your contribution, we want to hear from you.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Trisura Guarantee Insurance
Company, headquartered in the heart of Canada’s financial district, is a
specialty lines insurer with a focus on Surety, Specialty Insurance, Property
& Casualty, and Warranty products.
Canadian owned and operated company, Trisura brings innovative solutions and
expertise through a select network of both national and regional brokerage
company, founded in 2006, and operating across Canada with offices in
Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montréal, Québec City, and Halifax, is uniquely
positioned to satisfy all varieties of risk in Contract, Commercial and
Developer Surety, Directors' and Officers' Liability, Fidelity, and
Professional Liability including Media Liability, as well as Warranty