Trisura is pairing its recently revised Commercial General Liability Policy with an enhanced Comprehensive Commercial Property Policy. The Commercial Property Insurance Policy will be available on policies with an effective date of October 1, 2017 or later.
Brokers familiar with Trisura’s specialized approach will benefit from a Commercial Package Policy that’s flexible enough to address property and casualty risks of most insureds utilizing Trisura’s Professional Liability and Directors’ & Officers’ Liability products for a comprehensive package solution.
COMMERCIAL GENERAL LIABILITY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Trisura is extending full liberalization of our property coverages for a first renewal. Property claims can therefore be adjusted based upon the broader terms and conditions of either the Expiring Form or the New Form.
- Underwriting Buildings, Flood, Earthquake and Equipment Breakdown, all of which are embedded capabilities.
- Blanket coverages and locations.
- Extensions to address certain classes of inland marine property.
- Five new bundles of Property Extensions of Coverage.
- Basket Limit including fourteen coverages.
- Individual limits for 19 coverages.
Please contact any member of our Property & Casualty or Specialty Insurance Solutions teams today in order to learn more about the enhanced Trisura products.
Visit the Contact Us page, too, by clicking here.
Looking for more?
Also noteworthy is this product announcement on our Side A DIC coverage. Read the press release by clicking here.