SPECIALTY INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
Trisura’s Form 14 Bond is provided to those entities involved in the trading of securities, such as Stockbrokers, Securities Dealers, Investment Bankers and Commodity Brokers.
- Per loss limit of liability wording
- Expanded definition of employee:
- consultants, including contracted retirees
- guest students
- temporary employees hired through placement firms
- trainees compensated with public funds
- elected officials, whether compensated or not
- electronic data processing service operators
- directors and trustees of employee benefit plans
- 60 day coverage for former employees
- Employee of one insured considered employee of another insured
- Automatic coverage for newly created offices and subsidiaries
- Automatic coverage, at no additional cost, for newly acquired subsidiaries, when less than 20% of the consolidated employees and assets
- Coverage for unidentifiable employees
- Coverage for all property of clients held by the insured in any capacity
- Coverage extends to all employee benefit plans
- 60 days notice of cancellation / 15 days in the event of non-payment of premium
- 60 day discovery period
- Additional Coverage Extensions Include:
- Computer Fraud Coverage
- Credit Card Forgery Coverage
- Extortion — Threats to Persons
- Audit Expense
- Multi-Year Capabilities
- Ability to accept other markets application forms in most cases
We underwrite all risks on an account by account basis taking into consideration the unique risk characteristics of each applicant.
We underwrite accounts incorporated in Canada with international exposures, provided the majority of their operations and employees are domiciled in Canada.
We do not have minimum premium thresholds.
We will consider excess coverage for many classes of business.